This website provides a service for users to get quotes from approved companies in their local area. We are not a part of those companies, nor do we carry out any installations. These companies have their own terms and any future issues which you may have are to be dealt with directly through them.
Users – refers to individuals, companies, or any other organisation seeking one or more Suppliers to perform services such as construction, renovation, heating installations or decorating.
Suppliers – refers to any professional who can answer a quote request issued by a User.
Company – refers to the website and organisation operated by LoveLeads LTD (www.loveleads.co.uk).
- The Company offers a service which connects Users with Suppliers.
- To be connected for free with one or more Suppliers, the User must fill out a quote request form detailing the work they wish to have carried out/the services they require
- Suppliers instructed to provide a quote will then contact the User directly to issue a quotation and where appropriate, arrange to carry out the necessary survey, and later work.
- The Company does not provide quotes automatically by email
- Users are matched to Suppliers who operate in their geographical area
- In most cases, Suppliers will need to contact Users by telephone and/or meet with them in person in order to provide an accurate quote
- Users do not have to pay to use the services provided by the Company.
- The Company takes a fee from the Supplier(s) who wish to quote for the Users requirements.
All Users of BoilerQuote.net agree to:
- Use the service for personal benefit and for real and serious requests only.
- Provide accurate information when filling out quote request forms.
- Endeavour to inform the Company when they no longer need to be connected by Suppliers.
- Endeavour to inform the Company if the nature of their quote request changes after they’ve submitted the quote request form.
- Not misuse the services provided by the Company; those who do may be prosecuted. Misusing the service includes submitting unfair or fictitious quote requests, providing false information in quote request forms and submitting requests for products/services prohibited by law.
The Company reserves the right to delete quote requests which are incomplete, unconfirmed, or which contain false, inconsistent or vague information.
Suppliers who use BoilerQuote agree to:
- Respond to quote requests within 48 hours (where possible).
- Provide free quotes.
- Honour all commitments and deadlines specified in the quote.
- Comply with industry regulations and standards.
- Comply with relevent tax laws.
- Have valid insurance
- Perform a quality service
- Provide a quality after-sales service
The Company takes these Supplier commitments extremely seriously. To ensure Users receive the best possible service, the Company reserves the right to exclude Suppliers who do not adhere to the above commitments. Suppliers can be excluded either after an investigation process has been carried out or at any time the Company deems fit. However, the Company cannot be held liable for cases where a Supplier fails to meet the above commitments. For more information on Supplier terms and conditions click here.
The Company agrees to:
- Provide a free service for Users.
- Make every effort to find one or more Suppliers who can respond to each quote request.
- Connect Users with no more than four Suppliers per quote request.
- Notify Users by email (where available) when a Supplier has been matched to their quote request and provide the User with each Supplier’s contact details. The Company endeavours to provide Users with accurate, up-to-date Supplier information but cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions or false information provided by Suppliers
- The Company will make every effort to find suitable Suppliers to quote. In no event can the Company be held liable for any inconvenience or damage caused by the fact that no Supplier/not enough Suppliers have been found to respond to their quote request.
- Contact Users by email or phone to verify quote request details in cases where quote request forms are considered incomplete, vague, false or inconsistent. If the Company do not receive a response when contacting the User, the quote request will be deleted.
- Never interfere in the business relationship between Users and Suppliers. The services provided by the Company end automatically when the Supplier and User make contact with each other. Therefore the Company cannot be found liable for any damage or inconvenience caused before, during or after completion of work carried out by a Supplier chosen by the user.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequence of any of its Suppliers. It is the sole responsibility of the User to check the references, insurance credentials and qualifications of any Suppliers they choose to hire.
Company: LoveLeads LTD
Registered Office: Glebe Business Park, Lunts Heath Road, Widnes, WA8 5SQ
Registered Number: 08804726
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your "Data") through: - the use of enquiry and registration forms
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Company name
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Household income
- Current Employment
- Housing Benefits data
- Property information
- Usage statistics
- Personal situation
We may also collect information that we request from you regarding your use of our service or that we collect automatically about your visit to our sites. Please see our Cookies Policy below.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- Processing grant applications
- Passing on to approved installers on our network
- Providing our users with a personalised service
- Processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- Conducting market research surveys
- Allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
- Providing reports to our customers
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- Monitoring compliance with our Terms and Conditions and Copyright Policy See our Cookies Policy for more details.
If you wish to receive information about LoveLeads sites products or services or from other carefully selected organisations about products or services they offer, please indicate your preferences using the consent boxes when providing us with your Data. We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- To build up marketing profiles
- To aid strategic development
- To audit usage of the site.
We use technology on the registration and manage my account pages of some of our websites, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
LoveLeads has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside LoveLeads to installers, or third partys such as fulfilment houses but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
How & Where Your Data is Stored
Your data is stored securely on servers which run 128 bit encryption SSL Certificates, your data is safe.
- We have a very solid infrastructure.
- Data is always held safely and compliantly within secure UK data centres.
- Services are monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, both by people and software.
- We have up-to-date anti-virus software in place.
- Your data will be destroyed/removed from our servers once your requirements are fulfilled and we deem it necessary.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing LoveLeads sites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send/contact you with details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organisations based outside the European Economic Area.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact info@loveleads. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer by e-mail at info@loveleads or write to: LoveLeads LTD, Glebe Business Park, Lunts Heath Road, Widnes, WA8 5SQ. We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
Use BoilerQuote to get up to three, free quotes from trusted, local heating companies.
This service is free to use.